Cheree at Justified Lunacy
Rachel (Em on WDC) at Startle Me
Harley at Labotomy of a Writer
Thank you!! Follow the link to read their post about this award. Don't believe everything they say, though. They're very good at lying (no offense).
Now I bet they already passed it along to everyone else I know, since I'm so slow at re-posting my awards. Oh, well!
Here are the rules:1. Thank the person who tagged me.
2. Copy and Paste the award on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me.
4. Tell up to 6 lies and 1 truth about myself.
5. Tag at least 7 people for this award.
6. Post links to their blogs.
7. Comment on each of their blogs to inform them of the nomination.
Mmm... I'm not so good at lying, but I'll try. Let's see if you're better at guessing than I am at telling lies. If you've been reading my blog, you probably know some of the answers already.
Here are the lies (Just remember one of them is the truth):
1. I've been writing stories since I was in high school. I've always wanted to be a writer.2. I've been a big fan of Pink Floyd since college.
3. I can't stand rap music.
4. I hate cats, but I love dogs.
5. I grew up in a city.
6. I don't like being alone. I need company all the time.
7. My dream is to some day be a celebrity.
Uh-oh! I feel my nose getting longer. What's with this award? Make it stop!! Guess which one is the truth. Quick!
Now I'm passing this award to seven fabulous bloggers. Check them out!1. Frankie
(If you never got an award before, click here for detailed instructions.)