Tuesday, August 13, 2013

WriteOnCon Starts Today!


If your main character is eighteen or younger, this is for you! WriteOnCon is back, for the fourth year in a row. It's not too late to register, and it's free!

The program includes live events, lectures, video posts, pitch contests, and critique forums. Ninja agents are lurking around the forum as we speak, checking out our queries and first pages. Oh, and there's a live pitching event at 4:00 p.m. today! Click here for guidelines.

You can also follow the threads on twitter with the #writeoncon hashtag.

See you there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time at WriteOnCon, Annie! :-)

Annie said...

Thanks, Lexa! It's already over. I'm still catching up with the lectures I've missed. Good stuff in there!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I don't think I've ever heard of this. Thanks for the info. I'm sure it'll come in handy for the future, I'm sure of it!

Post a Comment