Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Tween Website: Emblazon!


Michelle Isenhoff invited me to participate in the launch of a new website about tween literature called Emblazon*.

Emblazon is a blog written by a collection of indie and traditionally published authors who care about producing high quality stories for kids, with a particular focus on ages 11 to 14 (tweens). The purpose of Emblazon is to celebrate tween literature and to draw attention to this fabulous genre, interact with other enthusiasts whether child or adult, and encourage new writers.

Looking at the contributing authors, I recognize a few names I've seen around Twitter. Ooh, and they have a tab that lists free books! I might add a few of them to my to-read list.

Sounds like a great site! I'm inviting you to read their first post today.

*The original site has moved to a new site.

2 comments:

Alan Tucker said...

Annie, thank you so much for helping us spread the word about this new venture today! Be sure to enter in the huge book giveaway we're having as well! :-)

Natalie Aguirre said...

I'm hearing about this everywhere today. It sounds awesome.

Post a Comment