Thank you, Ralene Burke, for giving me the Circle of Friends Award!
First, I list five things I love to do:
1. Write a new story from scratch (revising an existing one is a bit less exciting)
2. Read a good "can't put it down" book (especially if it hasn't been published yet and I can give feedback to the writer)
3. Casually chat with writers who are not too famous yet (I'd love to chat with famous writers as well, but they just ignore me. lol!)
4. Travel to another country (although this hasn't happened in quite a while)
5. Sleep late on Saturday morning, and then eat a big breakfast (I won't define what I mean by late; it would be embarrassing!)
And then I pass this award on to five other bloggers:
1. Jay Eckert: MG/YA Fantasy Writer. He lives in my area! He wrote two complete novels and is working on a third one.
2. Mireyah Wolfe: She's a YA but she writes non-YA novels. That's the best way to describe her. She tweets about twenty times a day and she has about three or four blogs. Needless to say, she loves interacting with people, so leave her a comment if you visit her blog.
3. Kurt Chambers: MG Fantasy Writer. My kids and I are big fans of his Truth Teller series (three complete novels). He's currently working on two other books. My daughter keeps asking him for more chapters. No pressure! Oh, and he's from England.
4. Tamara Heiner: Soon-to-be-published author! Her first YA novel, Perilous, is scheduled to be released in the Fall 2010. Congrats, Tamara! That's a giant step. Follow her journey to publication on her blog.
5. Frankie (S.M. Blooding): YA Writer. She recently wrote 100,000 word novel in a little over a month!! She wrote quite a few books in a series... I can't keep track, four or five? More?? She actually talks to her characters and has group therapy for them on her website. Talk about knowing your characters!
What do all these people have in common, including Ralene who gave me the award? They all belong to the review forum I joined in September. Wow, what a diverse group! Love it!!