Tuesday, February 26, 2013

PenPals Editing Services

Breaking news! I've teamed up with my good friend June Saunders to launch PenPals Editing Services.

This means that I am now broadening my services.

On this blog, I've been offering to proofread middle grade novels at a courtesy price in an effort to help self-published authors, and I will continue to do so. But in addition to that, June and I can now take on any kinds of projects, ranging from light proofreading to heavy editing, and including writing and researching.

Let me tell you a little more about my associate.

June has been writing and editing a broad range of documents, stories, and books over the last ten years. She has worked for the United Nations and for other organizations (see her LinkedIn profile for details) and is published in both fiction and non-fiction. She is in the top 4% of Guru freelancers in writing and editing. She has also written a literary historical novel, which is being represented by an agent. She's contributed to 7score10years, a website devoted to the 150th anniversary of the Civil War, and her articles there have been  tweeted by the Smithsonian museum's Civil War project. She is a member of the New Jersey Writers' Haven.

As for me, I have a degree in computer programming, but I ended up writing stories instead of programs. Once I discovered writing (and the wonderful writers community that comes with it), it became a passion. I write and review middle grade novels. I moderate a critique group for children's writers, and I'm the editor at UK Children's Publishing. Being a writer myself, I understand the importance of having an error-free manuscript, whether it be for querying, self-publishing, or requesting a review.

You can read more about us here.

I'm honored to team up with such a talented person, and I'm excited about this new opportunity to expand my services.

Follow us on twitter: @PenPalsEditing, and visit our blog for useful articles related to editing and grammar. You can e-mail us by filling out this form.

8 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats on your new venture! Good luck with it!

Anonymous said...

You are the best editors ever! I highly recommend. I wouldn't use anyone else :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Good luck to you and June. I hope you get lots of clients. :-)

Annie McMahon said...

Thanks, everyone!

Marcia said...

Congrats on your new venture!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on this new venture! Writers need all the support they can get!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I wish you and your new venture the best!

~Akoss

Unknown said...

Editing Services are the best option for the people who wants improve the thesis. To get better feedback online editing services.

editing services

Post a Comment