Ever wondered what I'm carrying in my handbag? No? Well, I'll tell you anyway.
Frankie tagged me and four others with this What's In My Handbag post, so now I have to list everything that's currently in my bag.
Okay, I have:
1) My wallet, filled with the usual stuff: cards and more cards, receipts, money, driver's license, pictures of my kids, autograph, ... The usual stuff.
2) My planner, including address book, calendar, and business cards.
3) Three notebooks: one to keep track of my writing goals, one to actually write, and one for everything else.
4) Black pens. I had seven at my last count. I'm so terrified of leaving without a pen, I always add one for good measure before I go anywhere... until I can't find a single pen in the house and empty my purse to find out where they all went.
5) My cell phone. Ahh, I love my cell phone. I had an ancient one for so long, and this one I just got has internet access and a little keyboard for texting and EVERYTHING! I know, I'm behind my time.
6) BJ's coupon book (which I always forget to use, until they're all expired).
7) A pack of gum (leftover from our trip to Canada - I don't chew gum usually).
8) Nail clipper, tweezers, mirror, lipstick, tissues, and... eyeglass repair kit. Huh?! I wear contacts. How long has this been in there?
9) A train ticket to NYC (already used - throwing it away).
10) Some loose change.
11) Two sets of keys - one for the office with a memory stick attached to it, and one for car/home.
12) Um... women stuff.
Now I'm tagging...
Louisa, who just started a blog. Big welcome to blogger's world! Tamara, who just got a new baby girl. Congrats! Cheree, who reviewed every single chapter of my novel. Big thanks! Rachel, who hasn't posted on her blog since her trip to Europe. Now's your chance!