Monday, February 1, 2010

One Word

Little questionnaire that got passed onto me by Kurt Chambers.  Thanks, Kurt!  I was looking for something to post on my blog, and this questionnaire comes in handy.

Rules: Answer the following questions with Single Word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it.

Your Cell Phone? ancient
Your Hair? need-a-trim (that was only one word, wasn't it?)
Your Mother? positive
Your Father? helpful
Your Favorite Food? Korean
Your Dream Last Night? *blank*
Your Favorite Drink? latte
Your Dream/Goal? published
What Room Are You In? living-room
Your Hobby? writing
Your Fear? unloved
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? hmmm...
Where Were You Last Night? home
Something That You Aren't? judgmental
Muffins? banana
Wish List Item? TIME!!
Where Did You Grow Up? Quebec
Last Thing You Did? e-mail
What Are You Wearing? slippers
Your TV? boring
Your Pets? fuzzy
Friends? worldwide
Your Life? exciting!
Your Mood? pensive
Missing Someone? kinda
Vehicle? Jeep
Something You Aren't Wearing? hats
Your Favorite Store? JCPenney
Your Favorite Color? indigo
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? today
Last Time You Cried? today
Your Best Friend? Shadow  lol!
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? writing.com
Facebook? sometimes
Favorite Place To Eat? Mom's

And I pass this on to... *drumroll*

Hailey because she's new at blogging. Welcome to blogger's world, Hailey!
Harley because she was my teacher on a class I took on WDC. Hi, Professor! *
Richard to entice him to start a "real" blog  LOL**
Dawn because she's one of the moderators of my favorite review forum and a wonderful person to be around
Frankie because she rocks! Oh, and she FOUNDED my favorite review forum.

* Harley has two blogs.  This is her personal blog where she posted her answers.
* *It worked!!  Richard now has a REAL blog.  Haha! I wish I always had that kind of influence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a day! We laughed and cried...lol...

I love your wish list item. Man! I want that too :)

Annie McMahon said...

Haha! Not all days are like that. It just happened that way. I laugh a lot, and hardly ever cry usually. :)

Anastasia V. Pergakis said...

Hey! Thanks for tagging me! I really needed something to post about and this was perfect! I think I made it hard for myself by having two blogs, but then again, it is easier too.

Later Chickee!
Harley D. Palmer
Labotomy of a Writer
Abyss of My Soul

Post a Comment